Tag event tickets and guests
Tags allow you to:
- Add extra data for your team to review during check-in
- Set up scanning devices to scan specific ticket types only
- Set up scanning devices to tag tickets at check-in
- Filter your guest list by keyword
- Group different ticket types in reports
For example, you may want to tag ticket options that are sold as part of a “first release”. If you have synced your variants with Easol Access, tickets will be automatically tagged with the name of the ticket variant.
How to tag event tickets with variants
- In your main Easol dashboard, select your event under Experiences.
- Go to the Variants tab and click on the ticket variant you want to tag.
- Under Tags, type in a list of tags separated by commas.
- Click Save.
Note: If you add tags after you start selling tickets, they will not be retroactively added for guests who have already purchased a ticket. Follow steps below to tag guests on Easol Access.
How to tag individual guests on Easol Access
- Log into Easol Access and select an event.
- Click the guest you want to tag from the list. Use the search bar to find guests by name, email address, barcode or other details.
- Under Tags click Add tags. You can create a new tag or select an existing one.
- Click Save Changes.