Import ticket list into Easol Access
You can sync your events with Easol Access to automatically import tickets when customers book on your website. However, in some cases, you may need to manually import ticket lists into Easol Access. For example, there’s a batch of tickets you sold before you synced the event.
To manually import ticket lists into Easol Access:
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a CSV file for your event. Please provide the name, date of your event and reason for the import.
- Log into Easol Access and select your event.
- Click Guests and select Import Guests.
- Upload the CSV file provided by Easol.
- Next, you’ll need to map the data labels from the CSV to Easol Access. Ensure the field label (e.g. ‘barcode_data’, ‘first_name’, ‘last_name’) is greyed out. If not, hover over the first data entry and select Start Here. Then select the data label from the dropdown menu and click Next Column.
- Repeat this process. There should be at least 5 data points to import in total:
- Ticket Type
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Once you’re done, click Import Guests and select a tag or create a new one. This tag will be applied to all tickets on the import list.
Your ticket list is now uploaded into Easol Access – you should be able to view tickets and guests from the import and scan them in on your event day.