Tag tickets with scanning devices at check-in
With the Easol Access app, you can set up your scanners, mobile phones and tablets so that they tag each ticket it scans. This can be useful if you want to know how many tickets are being scanned at different entrances at your event.
To tag scanning devices:
- Log into Easol Access on your desktop and select your event.
- Click More and select Create Tags.
- Give your new tag a name, for example “Gate A”.
- On your device, open the Easol Access app and go to Settings.
- Click Add tags when guests are scanned.
- Find your new tag and toggle it on.
- Click Done.