Set up and sync your event
Before you can set up and sync your event for ticketing on the Qflow app, you need to create your experience and add variants. Variants are the options that customers purchase at checkout on your website, such as single, group or VIP tickets. Extras can also be set up and synced with Qflow.
How to set up and sync a new event
Once you've created your experience and added variants and extras (if applicable), contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your event set up on the Qflow app for you. Please provide:
- Link to the experience page of your event (with event name and dates). Easol will generate tickets for all variants (including extras and archived variants), unless otherwise specified.
- List of your team’s email addresses who will need access to the event on Qflow.
Easol Support will then create the event on Qflow for you and you'll receive an email invitation to manage the event on Qflow. This usually takes 2 working days.
- Unless otherwise specified all extras and variants, including archived variants, will have tickets generated for them.
- E-tickets will be automatically dispatched to customers 7 days prior to the event.
- When a customer purchases a ticket, they will be automatically added to the guest list on Qflow, along with their ticket information.
- Each experience on Easol has its own unique event ID. If you have a series of experiences, each instance of the experience will have different event ID’s.
- You're able to add 'Useful Info' and Location details to your tickets