Set up and sync your event with Easol Access
Before you can set up and sync your event for ticketing on the Easol Access app, you need to create your experience and add variants. Variants are the options that customers purchase at checkout on your website, such as single, group or VIP tickets.
Note: Easol Access cannot sync event bookings retroactively. If you sync your event after you start selling tickets, you will need to manually import bookings.
How to set up a new event
While you create your experience and variants, contact email@example.com to get your event set up on Easol Access app for you. You need to provide:
- Link to the experience page of your event (with event name and dates).
- List of your team’s email addresses who will need access to the event on Easol Access.
You will then receive an email invitation to manage the event on Easol Access. This usually takes 2 working days.
How to sync your event with Easol Access
- Log into Easol Access and select your event.
- Go to More and click Copy Event ID. Alternatively, you can locate the event ID in the URL – it’s the string of letters and numbers after https://qflowhub.io/events/edit/ (i.e. https://qflowhub.io/events/edit/[event ID].
- Switch to your main Easol dashboard, go to Experiences and select your event.
- Under the Variants tab, select the first variant and make sure the Is this variant ticketed? checkbox is ticked.
- Next, copy and paste the event ID from Easol Access to Qflow Event Id.
- Repeat for all the variants and click Save.
- If you are selling extras that need to be synced with Easol Access, repeat the process for extras.
Your event tickets are now synced with Easol Access! When a customer purchases a ticket, they will be automatically added to the guest list on Easol Access, along with their ticket information. You can also tag your event tickets to automatically label groups of tickets and guests in Easol Access.
Note: Each experience on Easol has their own unique event ID. If you have a series of experiences, each instance of the experience will have different event ID’s.