What is Easol?
Welcome to Easol
Easol is the all-in-one platform for managing your entire experience business, on your terms. Sell directly on your own website with smart booking, payment, and marketing tools that all work together, brilliantly.
From virtual workshops to international festivals, you can sell any experience, anywhere. Learn more about all the different types of experiences you can create and sell here.
We believe that with the right tools, anyone can turn their passion into an empire. So we made them – and brought them together to work in sync, all in one place.
We call it Experience Commerce. It's e-commerce specially designed for selling experiences and especially designed for experience creators. Key features include:
- Sell any type of experience with variants, including extras and accommodations.
- Offer additional options to anything you sell, with modifiers, such as time slots and add-ons.
- Sell and manage experiences that have multiple departure dates in a series.
- Automatically collect and remind guests to send you critical operations info you need, using check-in and allocation.
- Offer promotions and voucher codes.
- Integrate your products directly with Google and Facebook catalogs for remarketing campaigns.
- Send your customers pre-built baskets, with a personal message ready to book.
- Turn your fans into your biggest sales channel with ambassadors.
- Upload abandoned checkouts direct to your marketing tools for remarketing.
If you're new to Easol, book a demo with one of our experts and choose a pricing plan that fits your business needs. Our success team will then create a new account for you and get you onboarded on the platform.
You'll then be able to build your website and launch your experience business on Easol. Check out our comprehensive launch guide for more information.
- Creator Academy - Video guides and advice on how to set up and run your business on Easol
- How to build a website for your experience business
- How to hire and work with Easol Pros to launch your website