Set up welcome emails for your customers
Use welcome emails to send an automated email to customers immediately after booking. While guests will receive an automated booking confirmation email, welcome emails are a great way to get your customers excited about the experience they have just booked, provide vital information and cover any FAQs.
Welcome emails are configured per experience and accommodation.
How to create and send welcome emails
- In the admin dashboard, select an experience or accommodation.
- Go to the Settings tab and click Edit on Welcome Email.
- Next, add the following details:
- Reply address – The email address that customers will respond to if they reply to the welcome email.
- Subject – The subject line of the welcome email.
- Summary – The preheader text that follows the subject line. Many email providers and apps will display this to give users an idea of the email’s contents.
- Click Save.
- Then, click Add Section to customise the content of your email. There are five types of sections you can add:
- Booking Details Block – Displays a summary of the customers’ booking, including items purchased and price.
- ‘How to get there’ Block – Displays the ‘How to get there’ description added under Useful Info.
- Text Block – A flexible text editor that can be used to enter any copy you like.
- Text and Image Block – Displays a text description and image side-by-side.
- Image Block – Displays a full-width image.
- Drag and drop the sections to rearrange the order of the email content.
- To delete a section, click on the section and click Delete.
- To preview the email, click Send test email and you will receive a copy of the email in your inbox.
- Once the email is ready, click Publish and the email will be automatically sent when a customer places a booking.
Note the following details are automatically set:
- Company logo is set by the logo wordmark under Settings > Your brand
- Hero image is set by the hero image of the experience/accommodation, under the Overview tab.
Article is closed for comments.