Create and edit dashboards
Dashboards are customisable visual reports that enable you to monitor the most important metrics to your experience business, all in one place. You can create as many dashboards as you need.
How to create a dashboard
- Go to Data & Insights and select Dashboards.
- Click Create a new dashboard.
- Give your new dashboard a name and select if you want to make the dashboard private or viewable by your team. Click Create dashboard.
- Next, view your new dashboard and click Add visualisation.
- Choose a visualisation by selecting Add next to chart or tile.
- Customise the name of the visualisation and configure the filters as needed. Preview the visualisation as you configure it.
- Click Save. The visualisation is now added to the dashboard.
- Continue adding visualisations to build your dashboard.
How to edit a dashboard
When viewing a dashboard, click Edit dashboard. Click and drag visualisations to rearrange the layout of the dashboard. Click the trash icon to remove a visualisation – note that this cannot be undone.
Tips for creating dashboards
- Customise visualisations’ names to something that’s useful and recognisable for your experience business.
- Use filters to create visualisations that are unique and most important for your experience business.
- To compare metrics, add the same visualisation twice with different filter settings. For example, add one visualisation for sales from the UK and another for sales from USA, to compare performance between the two countries.