Display packages on your website
To allow customers to view and book packages, you’ll need to display them on your website. Before you can add a package to your website:
- Create the package first.
- Check that the visibility of the package is Selling or Off-sale.
- Check that your website theme supports packages. The latest version of Nomadic is the only standard website theme that’s currently compatible with packages. If you’re unsure, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to display a package on your website
- Go to Site and click Add a page.
- Select Create a blank page.
- In the sidebar, click Add Block.
- Next, add the Book packages block under Booking journey.
- In the sidebar, click Add package card and select the package you’d like to display. If your package is not listed, check its visibility.
- Edit other block fields as needed.
- Click Save.
Your package is now visible on your website. For more information, learn more about editing website pages.