Add your brand's social media links
Social media is a great way to stay connected with your customers and community beyond your website. Depending on your website theme, you can display icons that link to your social media pages on your website, for example in the footer.
How to add your social media links
- Go to Settings > Your Brand.
- Under Your Brand Info, enter your username for Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter without the "@". There should be no spaces in your username.
- Click Save to publish changes.
How to find your social media username
Your username is a unique set of characters, typically after an "@", that is associated with your social media account. It is not the same as your social media page URL.
- Log into Facebook and go to your Facebook page. Make sure that you're an admin of the Facebook page.
- Click Edit Page Info – you can find your username under Username. If you don't have a username set yet, you can create one using the instructions here.
- Log into your Instagram account and go to your Instagram profile.
- Click Edit Profile – you can find your username under Username.
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Your username is the characters directly after "@".
Article is closed for comments.