Set up Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tag management system that allows you to add code snippets to your website. This allows you to install third-party integrations such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and live chat widgets.
Note: GTM is applied to all website pages, including checkout pages. After publishing your GTM container, we recommend reviewing your full website as well as testing checkout and customer booking pages to ensure code snippets added through GTM don’t interfere with any website functionality.
How to set up Google Tag Manager
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account and select your website’s container or create a new container.
- Next, navigate to the Workspace and find your container ID (formatted as "GTM-XXXXXX") in the top navigation bar.
- Open your Easol admin dashboard and go to Settings > Integrations.
- Copy and paste your GTM container ID into Google Tag Manager container ID.
- Click Save to publish changes.
- Make sure Google Tag Manager is correctly installed with the Preview and Debug mode.