Set up Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tag management system that allows you to add code snippets to your website. This allows you to install third-party integrations such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and live chat widgets.
Note: GTM is applied to all website pages except checkout pages. This means that if you have installed a live chat widget via GTM, the widget will not be displayed at checkout.
How to set up Google Tag Manager
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account and select your website’s container or create a new container.
- Next, navigate to the Workspace and find your container ID (formatted as "GTM-XXXXXX") in the top navigation bar.
- Open your Easol admin dashboard and go to Settings > Integrations.
- Copy and paste your GTM container ID into Google Tag Manager container ID.
- Click Save to publish changes.
- Make sure Google Tag Manager is correctly installed with the Preview and Debug mode.
Article is closed for comments.