Add bank account details to receive payment
Before you can receive payment via Easol, you will need to add your company’s payment and business information.
- In your admin dashboard, go to Settings > General.
- Under Trading Address, add your company details, including street address, zip code, town/city, and country.
- Click Save.
- Next, go to Settings > Payments and click Complete account set up.
- Add your bank account details, including account name, country, currency, account number, routing number, SWIFT code and bank name.
- Click Add bank account to save changes.
Check your bank account details are accurate before taking transactions in order to avoid any delays in payment. Easol's accounts team will contact you via email once you've made your first booking and ask you to re-confirm your trading address and bank details confirmed via email.
When do I get paid?
Any payments taken through Easol will be paid every Friday with any payment processing and platform fees deducted. You will receive a weekly financial statement from email@example.com.