Set up and manage ambassadors
Ambassadors are an individual, media or partner incentivised to promote your brand's experiences. On Easol, you can invite ambassadors to your account and reward them for driving traffic or sales.
How to set up an ambassador
- Get your ambassador to go to myeasol.com/sign-up and create an Easol account.
- Once they have registered an account, go to Marketing > Ambassadors in your dashboard.
- Under Add a new ambassador, enter the email address your ambassador used to create their Easol account. Click Add ambassador.
- Select your new ambassador from the list. Click Generate link next to the experience you want your ambassador to share or enter a custom link (e.g. homepage).
- The generated URL will be saved to your clipboard or you can click the copy icon to copy the URL. Send the URL to your ambassador to promote your website.
In the dashboard, you can view an ambassador's campaign activity, including last click, total clicks, last sale, total sales and total value.
Tip: Use a link shortening tool like bitly.com to customise your links for ambassadors.
How ambassadors can view their campaign activity
Ambassadors can also view their campaign activity by logging in to their account at myeasol.com/log-in and navigating to Your Account > Campaigns from the main menu.