How events and ticketing work with Easol Access
With Easol, you can seamlessly launch events and manage ticketing – whether it’s for 50 or 5000 guests. Creating and launching events are done in the main Easol dashboard, whereas ticketing is managed with the Easol Access app.
What is the Easol Access app?
Easol Access is an event check-in app that can be integrated with the experiences on your Easol account. This allows you to:
Easol Access is available for free on any Easol pricing plan. You can download the app from the App stores on iOS and Android. Easol Access is also available on desktop via the web browser.
How does ticketing work?
Once your events are synced with Easol Access, customers who book an event on your website will automatically have a ticket generated for them. This ticket includes a unique barcode that you can use to scan and check in guests.
What do I need to prepare to effectively manage tickets and guest check-in?
Here is a quick checklist to help you prepare for your event:
Before your event
- Set up and sync your event with Easol Access.
- Consider the scanning devices you’ll use for check-in. If you want to rent scanners, please send a request as soon as possible.
- Set up your scanning devices for check-in.
- Test scan tickets.
- Ensure you have enough staff to coordinate check-in at your event.
- Send e-tickets to guests.
During and after your event
- Check in and check out guests.
- Keep our troubleshooting guide ready.
- Return scanners to Easol (if applicable).
What support can I get from Easol?
Our team is here to provide support before, during and after your event to ensure ticketing and check-in works smoothly. Read our full guide on event support to learn more.