Display an Instagram feed on your website with Elfsight
Elfsight is a third-party tool that allows you to easily embed widgets, such as an Instagram feed, on your website.
How to display an Instagram feed with Elfsight
- Log in to your Elfsight account and click Add Widget on Instagram Feed, under Applications.
- Select the template for your Instagram feed.
- Next, select the source type for the Instagram feed (Business Account, Personal Account or Hashtag) and connect your Instagram account with the widget. If you're displaying a feed of an account you don't own, click How to connect an account I don’t own? and send the link provided by Elfsight to the account owner.
- Click Save. You'll see your widget has been added to the Instagram Feed list.
- Under Installation, click Add to website and copy the code snippet.
- Return to your Easol dashboard, go to My Site > Pages.
- Select the page you'd like to embed the Instagram on or create a new page.
- Locate the Embed block or add one to your page.
- Paste the code snippet from Elfsight in the Embed code field.
- Click Save.
Your Instagram feed is now embedded on your website. To learn more about customising the appearance of the feed, check out Elfsight's help articles.