Display an Instagram feed on your website with Elfsight
Elfsight is a third-party tool that allows you to easily embed widgets, such as an Instagram feed, on your website.
Before you start, make sure you have an Elfsight account or create a new one for free. You will also need to make sure that your website theme supports embed blocks.
How to display an Instagram feed with Elfsight
- Log in to your Elfsight account and click Add Widget on Instagram Feed, under Applications.
- Select the template for your Instagram feed.
- Next, select the source type for the Instagram feed (Business Account, Personal Account or Hashtag) and connect your Instagram account with the widget. If you're displaying a feed of an account you don't own, click How to connect an account I don’t own? and send the link provided by Elfsight to the account owner.
- Click Save. You'll see your widget has been added to the Instagram Feed list.
- Under Installation, click Add to website and copy the code snippet.
- Return to your Easol dashboard, go to Site.
- Select the page you'd like to embed the Instagram on or create a new page.
- Locate the Embed block or add one to your page.
- Paste the code snippet from Elfsight in the Embed code field.
- Click Save.
Your Instagram feed is now embedded on your website. To learn more about customising the appearance of the feed, check out Elfsight's help articles.
Article is closed for comments.