Upload fonts for your website
Every website on Easol comes with a default Helvetica font installed, but we recommend changing it to your brand’s fonts.
- Before you start, you will need to download your brand’s fonts. Easol accepts font formats in TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, and OTF.
- Navigate to Site and select the site version you'd like to update.
- Go to Styles and click Add font.
- Select your font file from your computer and click the checkbox to confirm that you have permission from the copyright owner to use this font.
- Hit Create. You’ll now see your font listed under Custom fonts.
- Use the dropdown menu to apply your font for the Headings font family or Body font family.
Tips for uploading fonts
- Some font families have multiple styles (e.g. Regular, Regular Italic, Medium, Bold…). We recommend uploading the style that will be used most often on your website.
- Make sure the font’s file name contains no special characters as this can affect how the font pulls through.
Resources for free fonts
Here are some great places where you can download quality, license-free fonts:
Article is closed for comments.