Test scan and check-in tickets
Before your event starts, it’s a best practice to test scanning tickets for check-in with your scanning device or mobile phone. This will also help ensure ticket barcodes have been correctly loaded.
To test scan and check-in tickets:
- Set up your scanning devices for event check-in.
- On your desktop, log into Easol Access and select your event.
- Select a ticket and, under Barcode, click Test this barcode.
- For the barcode type, select QR Code from the dropdown menu.
- Using your device’s camera, scan the QR code. Once successfully scanned, you'll see a confirmation message and hear a beep if you have the sound enabled.
- After the test, remember to un-check the guest using the Check out button on the guest’s profile page.
If the scan failed, please check out our troubleshooting guide to fix the issue.