Edit guest information on a booking
You can help customers and guests on a booking change guest information on a booking, such as name, dietary requirements and flight details. Check-in and allocation must be configured for guest information to be available. Note that customers and, if the lead booker invited them, guests on a booking are able to edit their own check-in details unless you have locked edits.
Booking edits have been built with efficiency in mind, so you can make multiple edits (add/remove items, apply price reductions and edit guest information) in one update.
How to edit guest information
- Go to Bookings > All Bookings in your dashboard and select the Booking Reference of the booking you want to edit.
- Click Actions and select Edit.
- Next, locate the guest’s name on the edit page and click Edit.
- You can now amend the guest’s information. The fields available depend on your check-in and allocation settings. Click Save.
- On the edit screen, you can also add/remove items, apply a price reduction and change modifier selections.
- Once you’re happy with the booking edit, click Update booking. You also have the option to resend a booking confirmation email to the customer (recommended!).
The guest information is now updated and the change will be recorded in the booking timeline.
Note: If you change a guest’s email address, and the lead booker decided to invite guests to access the booking, the new guest will receive an invitation at the new email address to create an account and access the booking, and the account associated with the old email address with lose access to the booking.
If a single guest has multiple items in their booking, you will need to edit their guest information for each item.