Edit guest information on a booking
You can help customers change guest information on a booking, such as name, dietary requirements and flight details. Check-in and allocation must be configured for guest information to be available. Note that customers are able to edit their own check-in details unless you have locked edits.
Booking edits have been built with efficiency in mind, so you can make multiple edits (add/remove items, apply price reductions and edit guest information) in one update.
How to edit guest information
- Go to Bookings > All Bookings in your dashboard and select the Booking Reference of the booking you want to edit.
- Click Actions and select Edit.
- Next, locate the guest’s name on the edit page and click Edit.
- You can now amend the guest’s information. The fields available depend on your check-in and allocation settings. Click Save.
- On the edit screen, you can also add/remove items, apply a price reduction and change modifier selections.
- Once you’re happy with the booking edit, click Update booking.
The guest information is now updated and the change will be recorded in the booking timeline.
Tip: We recommend resending a booking confirmation email to the customer after editing a booking. You can do this under the Timeline.
Note: If a single guest has multiple items in their booking, you will need to edit their guest information for each item.
Article is closed for comments.