View and manage customer bookings
How to view a booking
- In your dashboard, go to Bookings > All Bookings.
- Here you can find a list of all customer bookings ever made with your company, including experiences and accommodations. Use the Filter button to find bookings that start on a specific date or Search your bookings by reference number, customer name or email address.
- Click on the booking reference number to view all details about the individual booking, including customer information, booking status, items booked, and a timeline of customer communications.
Using the booking timeline
Each booking has a Timeline, so that you can track any changes made over time, including:
- Edits to booking items
- Edits to guest information
- Payments made by the customer
- Refunds and cancellations
With the timeline, you can also:
- Leave a note for internal reference
- Resend the automated booking confirmation email to the customer
- Resend the automated welcome email to the customer
How to edit a booking
After a customer has made a booking, you can make amendments:
- Add and remove items
- Apply price reductions
- Edit guest information
- Change modifier selections
- Change balance due date
- Request refunds
- Postpone or cancel a booking
If the booking is on an active payment plan, please see instructions here.
Tip: We recommend resending a booking confirmation email to the customer after editing a booking. You can do this under the Timeline.