View and manage customer bookings
When a customer books an experience or accommodation, their booking is assigned a unique reference number. This allows you to find and view details of each individual booking.
How to view customer bookings
- In your dashboard, go to Bookings > All Bookings.
- Here you can find a list of all customer bookings ever made with your company, including experiences and accommodations. Use the Filter button to find bookings that start on a specific date or Search your bookings by reference number, customer name, email address.
- Click on the Booking Reference to view all details about the individual booking, including customer information, booking status, items booked, and a timeline of customer communications.
Note: All customer information, such as name, email address and phone number, are configured under Check-in and Allocation of the experience.
How to use the booking timeline
With the timeline feature on the customer booking, you can:
- Leave a note for internal reference
- Resend the automated booking confirmation email to the customer
- Resend the automated welcome email to the customer
How to change booking details
You can request a change to a customer's booking with the Easol support team directly from a customer's booking in your dashboard.
To request change on a booking:
- Go to Bookings > All Bookings in your dashboard and select the Booking Reference for the customer you want to request the change for.
- Click on the Request a change button and fill out the pre-populated email template, including the details of the change (e.g. transfer a booking to another account, update an email address, change quantity purchased) and reason for change. Hit send.
The support team will reply or action the requested change within 48 hours.