Intro to managing customer bookings
Understanding how bookings work in Easol is an important part of running your experience business. All bookings are stored in your admin under Bookings.
You can also use recommendations to create and send a pre-built basket, with a personal message ready to book.
What happens when a booking is placed
When a customer places a booking:
- You receive a booking notification by email (if switched on).
- The customer receives an automated booking confirmation email.
- The booking is added under Bookings, along with all relevant booking details.
Each booking is assigned a booking reference – a unique combination of letters and numbers. Reference numbers can be used to search and track specific bookings in your admin.
Customers don’t need their booking reference in order to access their booking as they can use their Easol account (created at checkout) to see all their upcoming and past bookings.
Customers can log into their Easol account at https://myeasol.com/bookings.
How to manage bookings
You can manage bookings directly in your admin:
- View individual bookings and track changes with a timeline
- Add and remove items to bookings
- Apply price reductions to bookings
- Edit guest information
- Change modifier selections
- Change balance due date
- Request refunds
- Postpone or cancel a booking
If the booking is on an active payment plan, please see instructions here.