Add and edit extras for experiences
Extras are add-on items that can be sold with experiences, such as spa treatments, equipment hire and airport transfers.
How to add a new extra
- Select an experience and go to the Extras tab.
- Click Add Segment and give your segment a name. This will act as a title to group your extras (e.g. “Add-on Excursions”).
- Inside the new segment, click Add Extra. For each extra, input:
- Title – Give your variant a memorable, meaningful title.
- Price – On a per unit basis.
- Tagline – Provide some more information on how the variant is unique from other options.
- Initial Stock – Set the total number of stock available to ensure you don’t sell more than you have. Once the stock number is reached, it will automatically be marked as sold out and customers will no longer be able to purchase it.
- Deposit – Toggle whether a customer must pay for the extra in full or a percentage of the total price at booking.
- Check-in and Allocation – Capture extra information about your customer.
- Address – Provide an address if your extra takes place in a different location to your main experience/accommodation.
- Useful Info – Add extra details, such as check in and check out time and directions on how to get there.
- Click Save to publish your changes.
Once you've added an extra you can edit the details at any time. Make sure to click Save to publish changes.
Article is closed for comments.