Add and edit variants for accommodations
Variants are all the pricing options within an accommodation sold – they’re the items your customers will be purchasing at checkout, such as a room type. Accommodations need at least one variant in order for customers to make a booking.
There is no limit to the number of variants you can create.
How to set up variants for accommodations
- Select an accommodation, click Edit and go to the Variants tab.
- Click Create Per Night Variant.
- For each variant, input:
- Title – Give your variant a memorable, meaningful title.
- Price – On a per night basis.
- Occupancy – The maximum number of guests the room/property can accommodate (e.g. a suite with two single beds will have an occupancy of 2).
- Tagline – Provide a short description on how the variant is unique from other options.
- Initial Stock – Set the total number of stock available so you don’t sell more than you have. Once the stock number is reached, the variant will be automatically marked as sold out and customers will no longer be able to purchase it.
- Minimum Nights – Set the minimum number of nights a customer can book the accommodation for. Leave blank to allow customers to book for one night only.
- Check-in and Allocation – Capture extra information about your customer
- Click Save to publish your changes.
Once you have variants set up for accommodations, you can override the pricing of each variant on specific dates by managing availability. This allows you to easily adjust pricing depending on the season (e.g. increase pricing for high season).