Change modifier selections on a booking
You can help customers change their modifier selections on a booking directly in your admin. Note that booking edits have been built with efficiency in mind, so you can make multiple edits (add/remove items, apply price reductions and edit guest information) in one update.
Tip: We recommend resending a booking confirmation email to the customer after editing a booking. You can do this under the Timeline.
How to change modifier selections
- Go to Bookings > All Bookings in your dashboard and select the Booking Reference of the booking you want to edit.
- Click Actions and select Edit.
- Next, locate the booking item with modifier selections on the edit page and click Change modifier selections.
- You can now amend the modifier selections by deselecting and/or adding a new selection. The selections available depend on your modifier settings.
- Click Save selections.
- On the edit screen, you can also add/remove items, edit guest information and apply a price reduction.
- Once you’re happy with the booking edit, click Update booking. You also have the option to resend a booking confirmation email to the customer (recommended!).
The modifier selections are now updated and the change will be recorded in the booking timeline.
If this change creates a pending payment status, you can copy and send the Payment Link to the customer so that they can easily log into their account and pay the balance online. Alternatively, you can change priced modifier selections for free by applying a price reduction.