Create an experience series
If you have an experience that runs on multiple dates (e.g. a retreat that takes place at the start of every month or a yoga class that reoccurs every other Monday), you can create a Series of experiences. Experiences in the same series will be linked together on the booking page so that customers can toggle between the different dates.
How to create a new series
- Select an experience in your dashboard and go to the Settings tab.
- Under Series, type the name of your experience series in the text box and click Create New Series.
- Return to your dashboard and select another experience to add to your new series.
- Go to the Settings tab and select your new series from the text box dropdown list.
Add a new date to an existing series
- Select an experience series in your dashboard.
- Click Duplicate on one of the experiences.
- Select the start date of your new experience and change the name if applicable. Hit Duplicate.
You should now see the new date on your booking page.