Add check in and check out time, directions and other useful info
For each experience, accommodation and extra, you can set check in and check out times, how to get there and other essential info you would like to communicate with customers. Customers will be able to view this summary in their booking confirmation emails and when they log in to view their booking. You can also dynamically pull this information to your welcome emails.
How to add useful info for experiences and accommodations
- From your admin dashboard, select your experience or accommodation.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Under Useful info click Edit. Here you have the option add:
- Check in time and Check out time – Use 24-hour time format (e.g. 13:00 not 1pm)
- Other information – Use the text editor to provide any essential information that customers should know before arriving at your experience or accommodation.
- How to get there – Use the text editor to provide directions on how to get to your experience or accommodation.
- Click Save.
How to add useful info for extras
If you're selling extras that have different useful info from your main experience, you can add separate useful info for them.
- From your admin dashboard, go to Experiences and select your experience.
- Go to the Extras tab.
- Click the settings icon and add details under Useful info, including check in and check out time and directions on how to get there.
- Click Save.