Manage availability of accommodations
Make an accommodation available for bookings
To make an accommodation available for bookings, you need to have at least one variant, in stock and available for purchase, and then publish the accommodation.
Manage daily availability
Once you have variants set up for your accommodation, you can customise the daily availability of each variant.
How to override the availability of accommodations
By default, accommodation variants are available for bookings every day.
To make a variant unavailable for a specific date range:
- From your admin dashboard, select your accommodation and navigate to the Daily Availability and Pricing tab. Dates that are available for bookings are marked green.
- Next to the variant in the calendar view, select the first date and last date that you want to make unavailable. Use the date toggle to change the month in view.
- Check the Range Selection for the override is correct and make sure the Availability Override toggle is off.
- Click Set availability.
The date range for the accommodation variant is now blocked out when customers checkout and they will not be able to book it. To make a variant available again for a specific date range, simply repeat the process but make sure the Availability Override is toggled on before clicking Set availability.
How to override the pricing of accommodations
You can override the pricing of your variants for certain periods, such as increase the pricing during high season and decrease the pricing during low season.
- From your admin dashboard, select your accommodation and navigate to the Daily Availability and Pricing tab.
- Next to the variant in the calendar view, select the first date and last date that you want to override the pricing of. Use the date toggle to change the month in view.
- Check the Range Selection for the override is correct.
- Under Price Override, set the updated price for the date range.
- Click Change Price.
How to mark a variant as sold out
You can manually mark a specific variant as sold out by either setting the initial stock to 0 or checking the Mark as sold out option.
How to hide a variant
You can hide a specific variant from customers by checking the Hide Variant option. This is great if you have a published accommodation but want to launch new variants over time.
If no variants are visible for customers, the accommodation will be marked as "Coming Soon".
How to mark an entire accommodation as sold out
You can manually mark an entire accommodation as sold out – go to the Settings tab and then switch off the toggle under Manage Product Availability.
Article is closed for comments.