Customise the URL of an experience
The URL of an experience or accommodation is auto-generated based on its name. However, you can customise this to be more user-friendly and optimised for search engines (SEO).
How to customise the URL of an experience
- From your admin dashboard, select your experience or accommodation.
- Go to the Marketing tab.
- Under URL, change the end of the URL.
- Click Save to publish changes.
After changing a URL, we recommend creating a 301 redirect to ensure anyone who visits the old URL will get redirected to the new URL.
Guidelines for formatting the URL
- Use a short, memorable URL to make it easier for visitors to find and share your content.
- Separate each word with a dash (-), for example /your-great-experience not /yourgreatexperience.
- All letters should be lowercase.
- Do not include special characters other than dashes (-).