Set up deposits
Deposits are one of the payment options you can enable for customers. Deposits allow customers to pay a percentage of the total price at the time of booking and then pay the rest of the balance by a due date that you specify. Easol will automatically send reminder reminders on your behalf.
Deposits are available for all Easol pricing plans.
How to enable deposits
- Select an experience or accommodation and go to the Payment Settings tab.
- Toggle the option for Deposits.
- Next, select the percentage Rate of the deposit that customers must pay at time of booking (e.g. 20% of total price).
- Set the due date for the full balance to be paid.
- Click Save to publish changes.
Note that customers will have the option to pay in full at checkout even if deposits are enabled.