Configure booking fees
What are booking fees?
You can charge additional booking fees on top of your set prices. This can be used to cover processing fees, admin fees, taxes – the choice is yours. You can also customise your booking fees per variant and extra.
Booking fees are available for all Easol pricing plans.
Payment plan fees vs. Booking fees
Booking fees are applied site-wide or per individual variants and extras, whereas payment plan fees are only applied when a customer books an experience with a payment plan. You can charge booking fees alongside payment plan fees.
Learn how to configure payment plan fees.
How to enable site-wide booking fees
To set a booking fee that is applied to all experiences and accommodations site-wide:
- From your admin dashboard, go to Settings > Payments.
- Under Booking fee, set the the site-wide booking fee percentage. The default booking fee is 0%.
- Click Save.
How to configure booking fees per variant and extra
To override the site-wide booking fee per variant and extra:
- From your admin dashboard, select your experience or accommodation.
- Navigate to the variant or extra you'd like to override booking fees for.
- Toggle on the option for Booking Fee percentage.
- Enter the custom booking fee for the variant or extra.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.